First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, February 08, 2010

Stripes for a Change!... a new direction?

Last week it was SPOTS all over the place...


and I had also started a piece with a little different pattern. It changes it up a little and it is a lot of fun for me. So...stripes not spots today...while the other works in progress dry a little more before the next pass.
Painting still life is a meditative endeavor for me and maybe that is why I enjoy it so much. The oddity is that it is all a two dimensional practice no matter what subject... so it would seem strange that the subject lends itself to different experience for me as I paint.
I appreciate the magic of applying colored medium to flat white surface and getting lost in the patterns. I love being an artist!
Little Zebra
10x10
oil on canvas a work in progress
available soon.
any work can be reserved for sale by emailing me if you see something you like!
as always
20% helps rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment