First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Announcement... PRINTS!

SLEEP OF THE INNOCENT
I just wanted to share that I have instituted the print function on my main
web site.
For the intial offering I have chosen to start with a print of this original oil from my own private collection.
This painting was exhibited in a show at the Cherry & Webb art gallery and remains
one of my favorite paintings.
It was photographed and included on the front page of the
Fall River Herald News, the city paper, for that exhibit. That was a nice surprise for me.
***
My art site host has started offering a chance for our clients to purchase prints separate from the originals we show there.
I have received emails asking me to offer more prints of my work and I plan on adding a good selection of past work and some of the new pieces too.
***
Please visit the site to see how it works.
The prices are reasonable and and there is a way to purchase either just the print or add a frame too.
If you have any requests...just email. It will take a little time to get some new things listed as I go through my images for the highest quality photos but they will be added soon.
Thanks so much for keeping the work I do in mind and know that a percentage of each sale will continue to help animals in need...no matter the subject matter I paint.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment