First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Life and the Joy of Painting....

WORK IN PROGRESS...
My 20's were about living larger than life...My 30's were about establishing a homebase, physically, mentally and spiritually...My 40's were about using what I learned to help family members who needed me...My 50's have been about expressing my ME-NESS and taking all the other decades with all their foibles and faux pas' and getting ready to blast into my 60's with adventures and a capriciousness that I hope screams "I've got nothing to lose! so WHY NOT?!"

Just felt like sharing that and that was a bit more than you probably wanted to know.
I am also sharing a FIRST LOOK.... ironically it is going to be titled:
LOVE ME...LOVE ME NOT


STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your thoughts on life through the decades.
    Keep up the good work.
    I'm just about 50 now, and I am all about expressing myself through photography and painting, to bring smiles to other people who are willing to look. : )

    ReplyDelete