First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, February 12, 2010

Updated work... Diversity of Friends ...dal pup

The next phase of this RESERVED painting was part of yesterday's work ... painting in layers and taking my time.
This year my goal is to paint more deliberately and put my skills to the test. I am aiming for some more involved pieces.

I am researching a bit more on some themes I am interested in to paint in 2010. No need to hurry but I walk that line between wanting to paint for charity so to get the work out in smaller pieces and more timely....and wanting to paint for the soul and speak a little louder as an artist.

I am working it out....it is a happy challenge for myself. I like working it through...now to just do more prep work and express it in paint!

The work continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment