First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, July 21, 2006

Holy Technology Batman!


I can't take it! Everytime I turn around I rediscover how technically STUPID I can be.

Take my website for instance...I want to be accurate, I want to keep current...but did I have to erase 3 pages of LOTS of text that I can't remember by accident???

Oh, come on! It borders on duncehood.

ARRRRGGHH!

Well tomorrow is another day. If I walk away now I may not do any more damage. And I will practice my newest mantra "COPY THE PAGE FIRST BEFORE YOU EDIT" I will leave out the "jerk" part.

Today's image: Original painting "DRAM" copyright 2004 CHRETIEN or... WHAT I'll be drinking if I keep deleting my pages!

1 comment:

  1. love it, beautiful paint, as always. love gaby

    ReplyDelete