First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, August 02, 2009

August - New Month, New Work...in progress

This first piece is the inspired by photos I took of a friend's dogs and this is the "blocking in stage" of the first pass. I will be offering this oil painting to help one of our Art Helping Animals supported rescues. This husky is so beautifully marked. She is a very shy girl and that gave me the working title:
SHADOW GIRL
RESERVED
~~~~~~~
FIRST LIGHT OF FALL
This new Dalmatian piece is all about temperature and seasonal color along with pattern and light.
I will list this one for SAVE THE DALMATIANS one of our Dalmatian rescues that Art Helping Animals supports through art sales.
~~~~~~~~
UP DATE ....
Adding pieces of the gate to this one .... designing as I go.
Will be adjusting here and there before it is done.
***
You have to enjoy the journey and not just the destination in creative projects.
I do enjoy sharing the process...hopefully you enjoy watching the paintings develop.
STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment