First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Patterns and more patterns... An update.

UPDATE...
AVAILABLE

First Light of Fall
10x10
oil on canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
Not sure how accurate the color is on any given computer screen but in reality this painting conveys the first light of Autumn...my favorite season.
It was painted with the impulse to create heat and light and interesting shadow patterns along with a "patterned" dog.
(Well let's be honest my Lizzie stood in as my model but I have added a different pattern than her own.)
Also the colors within shadows, their own interesting contribution from all the various light sources and bouncing reflections and then my own creative description as seen though my own artistic eye is brought together in a piece like this.
Then it begs the question of how does that translate on any given screen in digital mode?
***
My collectors (and you know who you are...) tell me that when they get the painting in their hands it looks "even better"....whew! that is a boon to me to know that.
We do what we can via cyberspace and digital photography but there is nothing like the original in YOUR light in YOUR hands.
I can say this as I look around the room at what hangs on my walls!
LOL
so...this painting is for
SAVE THE DALMATIANS
and the price is 125.00
and the shipping is
FREE
and you can purchase it here...it is NOT reserved!



20% or 25.00 of the Sale goes straight to the rescue
to help their great work!
THANKS FOR HELPING ANIMALS IN NEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment