First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, April 15, 2012

PREVIEW...and more!

Studio Updates!

The first two paintings are new again...I should say I went back and did a second look and reworked these two paintings. I never gave up on them, I always liked them and they didn't seem to interest anyone.

So...back to the easel they went and I like them even more now. If they find a home with someone else ...even better!

they are also listed on my web site


***

The last painting (see below) is On The Easel and is a work in progress.

***

ON THE HALF SHELL

8x10

oil on gallery wrapped canvas

CAROL CHRETIEN

***

125.00

with 100% of the sale to help

WILLING HEARTS DALMATIAN RESCUE

***

SEA SHELL & BEADS

8x10

oil on gallery wrapped canvas

CAROL CHRETIEN

***

125.00

with 100% of the sale for

WILLING HEARTS DALMATIAN RESCUE

***


WORK IN PROGRESS

My latest Angel / Rainbow Bridge painting is in the works

this oil is 11x14

and as yet to be completed but you can see where I am headed.

The puppy is a mixed breed and represents all puppies who end up in the arms of angels.

The Angel is still showing herself to me.

I am still not sure what I am going to do with the background yet.

Anyway...wanted to share this with you.

I may make this into prints when done.

***

I am also working on some mixed media paintings that are fun and interesting and have CATS in them.

So the work continues and I am ever grateful for your interest in my work.

***

thanks for looking!

contact me anytime or just say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment