First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, April 16, 2012

Choosing Sides ~ new work + a preview.

New work right off the easel and a work in progress.


5x7

oil on gallery wrapped canvas

CAROL CHRETIEN

100.00

available to help

Willing Hearts Dalmatian Rescue

100% donation to the rescue when sold


***

Work in Progress



High Seas
oil on panel
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
This morning I started this one, above is the first pass.
Another enjoyable one for me. As much as I love painting still life
I also love painting water.
I have done countless sea scapes with Dalmatians in them but this one is just the sea and a foggy sky.
It will be done soon.
***
Thanks for looking. If you want to email me with questions or comments
carolchretien@aol.com
peace and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment