First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FIRST LOOK! - Those Golden Days

SOLD
DETAIL

THOSE GOLDEN DAYS
12x12
oil on canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
This is the update of one of the latest paintings for rescue.
I have finally been able to work on the ones I started last week. I have been painting beach scenes in hopes of the sunshine returning to our New England area. We have some today and it is glorious. The same feeling as the expression and smile of this dog at the beach.
the model was Mattie Mae a friend of Art Helping Animals artist Stella Violano.
She was my inspiration for the work. I love her happy face.
***
It is listed to help
HSUS NRRO
that is to say:
The Humane Society of the United States
the
NORTHERN ROCKIES REGIONAL OFFICE
one of our official Art Helping Animals supported rescues.
20% to the rescue

150.00

***
thanks for helping homeless animals with art!



No comments:

Post a Comment