First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, June 22, 2009

Work In Progress - Retrievers

Two new seascapes with two different Retrievers...started today you are seeing the first pass in these oils. It is the foundation of the painting and it helps get it started. With all the rain and cold we have had in New England this spring I have been drawn to create sunny scapes. Drying times for my oils have been extremely slow with the near 100% humidity. I need to keep starting new work while waiting for drying time between layers. What I like about that is that it gives me something to work on while I wait. Shipping times are lengthened when sold, however.

STAY TUNED for the finish and eventual listing of these for our Art Helping Animals rescues.

LABRADOR ZEN

HAPPINESS IS A DAY AT THE BEACH
***
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment