First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Days...Studio Time.

Two new works in progress....Sneak Peek at What's On the Easel.


Life is GOOD!

I have been at the easel and loving it. The best day is the day I get in there early and lose track of time. If it wasn't for my dalmatian, Lizzie, I would never know what time it was. She is busy most of the day reminding me when it is time to eat.
The new things on the easel are fun pieces... one is the next in the BIG CAT series...White Tiger, this will be the 5th painting in 10x10 format in the series.
The second oil here is one I have for a painting challenge with the Artist Colony ...the topic for May is Daffy Dolls.
Seeing that the only toys we have here are Lizzie's I am painting her Lion and Funny Bunny. She has a great selection of colorful toys to choose from.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these. They're going to be great! Really love the looks of those daffy dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete