First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work in Progress...Phase II ...for Falmouth.

Phase II of the Work in Progress for Falmouth Animal Rescue...almost there
one more pass for the finish. (See Below! and scroll down for the first pass)

Some might wonder why it seems some of my paintings are finished faster than others. A few reasons:
1. excellent references given to me to use (or any of my own refs do make life easier!)
2. small simple layouts or ideas...sometimes less is more. Editing is crucial as I work.
3. totally inspired by the subject or sometimes the cause...then I just follow the brush.
4. my Muse is chattering in my ear, hanging out with me in the studio, keeping me awake with ideas I can't let go of....just to name a few reasons.

Here is Phase II


No comments:

Post a Comment