First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, May 04, 2012

Bar & Grille ...a new painting

About the Painting:
I have been working on some new city scenes and this painting below is the first of a series that I have completed and is now available.
One of my favorite subjects to paint has always been old brick buildings and reminders of days gone by. I haven't had the opportunity to do many over the last few years because of the focus on animals and doing portraits and commissions.
Coming back to painting after the hiatus has given me a chance to refocus and refresh my efforts.  I am just loving all the different topics that have been inspiring me.
Hope you like it.
***
(Detail View) 
BAR & GRILLE


BAR & GRILLE
10x10
oil on gallery wrapped canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
100.00
Listing this painting for
Willing Hearts Dalmatian Rescue
with 100% going to the org.
***
Willing Hearts is a non-profit that has volunteers who foster all the dogs they help.
Mainly Dalmatians of course,  but they do help mixed breed dogs and puppies in need when the need presents itself.
Rehab and Rehome to the forever home is the objective.
They help the whole NE region
please view their site for details. If you live in one of the states they serve, see who is available for adoption!
share their news
***
Thanks for looking and if you would like to reserve this painting before it is listed tomorrow on Art Helping Animals and Daily Painters Gallery...
email me to purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment