First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, May 06, 2012

New Work on the Easel...

New pieces on the easel:
The first is on masonite...new experience for me...not sure if I like the support of hard board vs canvas.
I seem to be a canvas person.  But it is interesting painting on this surface.
may try out a couple more.
***
The second is the Lion I started last week. This painting was reserved as soon as I posted the Work in Progress that means that there was a request to purchase and they have first option when it is done.
That painting will be made available in Print on my website when finished.



House for Rent
8x10
oil on masonite panel
***

King of Cats
12x12
oil on gallery wrapped canvas
(reserved for sale)
****
I have several in progress floral paintings 5x7 postcard sized oils currently in the works as well.

ALL MY ARTWORK SALES UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR ARE
100% DONATIONS TO CHARITY
with all proceeds going to help homeless animals
in non-profit rescues.
Thanks for looking.
Email me with any questions or to purchase paintings
or for PRINTS or AVAILABLE PAINTINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment