First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Call of the Wild...prints now available

Both original oil paintings have SOLD but they are
now offered as Art Prints.


Huntress Moon
***


King of Cats
***

Now available in Prints on my Website:
Visit the Galleries
***
the service is a "direct to you" purchase
you can order right from the site.
Zoom feature available to see the detail before you purchase.
The sale will go to rescue as a 100% donation
to help homeless animals.
Please note: the first 3 prints sold of "King of Cats" will benefit
BIG CAT RESCUE of TAMPA BAY
***
There are a variety of subjects in Prints now on the site.
***
NEW ORIGINAL ART is also available on my site.
email me to purchase or with any questions
any time!
***
As always, thanks for viewing my work
and following my journey of using my art to help charities.

Helping homeless animals is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment