First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, August 05, 2011

August ~ Dog Days

One of my old favorite Beagle paintings.
***


The thing about August is that you know what comes later!



For me, it is always the time of anticipation of things to come...new times, new places, new ideas, new plans.

I think it harks back to being a school kid when September was the true start of the new year. I know that was a long time ago but it is so ingrained in me.


Also, I am all about autumn so that adds an energy of spirit to my thoughts.


So as I plan for the future and the re-opening of my studio this fall I look back and see where I've come from and think about where I want to go.

***

One big change for me will be painting without my studio companion, Emmi.

Something tells me that she will somehow be with me.

It is an adjustment for sure even though.


I have a few things I have to do for behind the scenes prep as I gear up to start.

It is a little exciting starting over...and that is what it feels like...so we will see where we can take this.


My goal remains to help as many homeless animals as I can with my artwork.

I am looking forward to what lies ahead.


STAY TUNED...

as always

ALL MY BEST!

Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment