First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old Visions ~ New Options!

"All things old are new again"

...I have added some new PRINTS to my website

they are available now with others that will follow.

I have the "print on demand option" for approximately 8x10 sized prints.


Welcome Home

(original sold to help rescue)
***
You are able to view the enlarged version on my website for greater detail.
As ALWAYS my work will generate funds for rescue.
***
I am currently reviewing and updating my site to reflect and acknowledge the changes in the economy. As my artwork is the means of my ability to donate as much as I can to non-profit rescues, I am trying to find a better approach to helping than just Original Oils.
***
I am offering Original Oils again as my main focus as an artist and will be accepting commissions again in the near future as I return to full time painting and my passion for using my art to help others.
***
I am offering FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on all my original oils
and have included the PAYPAL option that accepts payments of all types with each piece on my website.

The PRINT feature is pre-programmed through my site host (ArtSpan) and has the shipping calculated for the work. They will ship to you directly.

Original Art purchased from me is set for free domestic shipping as noted.
If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at any time.
carolchretien@aol.com
I am always available.
***
So please take a moment to consider a PRINT of my original work at a reasonable price and I will make a donation to the rescue of YOUR choice from every sale.
http://carolchretien.com/large-multi-view/PRINTS/1638451-1-24018/PRINTS.html
***
I will be adding more and more work as I revise, review and yes...paint new pieces!
Stay Tuned for Updates
All my best,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment