First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Enjoy the Sunny Hours...

Dachshund Print

from original oil painting

"Beach Days"
***

The studio is getting prepped for re-opening as I look forward to starting some small pieces to try out my rehabbed shoulder.

The plan is to go slowly and small and see what I can build myself up to.

The goal is Full Time once again.

I was just telling my husband that I have started to entertain the ideas that my Muse is sending me ...I have a few thumbnails drawn and I am getting that excitement to begin, building up in my gut.

I was staying away from new inspiration while the shoulder healed and now the dreams are coming and the ideas are finding me once again.

The end of the season will soon be with us and the time of new beginnings is right around the corner.

Now paintings are swirling around at the edges and I am seeing some great possibilites.

This new time is going to be amazing and fun!

Hope you come along for the ride.

As ALWAYS...my work will help homeless animals in need.

STAY TUNED

***

the painting above sold to help Dachshund Rescue...

This print is available on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment