First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, November 01, 2010

We have a Winner! Thanks so much!

Judith F of Florida
you are our painting raffle winner!
~~~~
EVERYONE:
Many thanks to all who participated in this spur of the moment campaign to paint for
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.
On October 15th the idea was supplied as a suggestion by Rebecca Gott who asked if I had a Pink Dalmatian for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!
Well I did not...but then a half hour later ...I did have a start.
Using the inspiration from her idea and the pose of her Dal I was compelled to paint this little 10x10 Special Edition, one of a kind oil that allows us to send the donation to the cause that enables free mammograms for early cancer detection!
I could not resist the idea and now I think we could double that NEXT year and maybe do something completely different for this event.
You all are wonderful giving people.
we will keep paying it forward.
Remember...early detection helps save lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment