First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friends of Falmouth Dogs...

When I am asked to help a rescue with Art I try to give it my all.
It is why I do what I do.
***
The last fundraiser for
FRIENDS OF FALMOUTH DOGS
I offered a pet portrait as a one of the gifts for donations.
I want to share what the result of that offering was:
"PORTRAIT OF TWIGGY"
12x12
oil on canvas
is now completed and will be off to her home soon.
Her "mom" likes it!
That makes my job gratifying I can tell you.
Helping with oil painting...My passion and purpose!
****
This painting below has also been painted for FFD rescue
and they will be telling you how you can help them raise funds for the dogs they save
soon.
You can join them and me on FACEBOOK!
and keep up with all news as it happens.

Thinking about
GIFTS OF ART THAT KEEP ON GIVING?
The holidays are around the corner.
For the love of dogs and all pets...
Keep an open heart,
they depend on us.


No comments:

Post a Comment