First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Art That Helps....join me....

Breast Cancer has a face...
too many beautiful faces, in fact.
It is not impersonal, abstract or unfamiliar...unfortunately.
We all know those who have fought this battle and we can all put a face on the subject.
Kathy...the angel-face in my studio, my dear friend.
***
I use my art to help animals but this one is for the fight against
Breast Cancer.
If you would like to give a donation and win an original oil painting
details are below:
Enter the Drawing for this Original Oil Painting
(click the images to enlarge)
Any and ALL donations will go to:
www.nationalbreastcancer.org
This organization provides mammograms and education see the details of how donations are used on their site.
****
CHIP IN!
drawing for the painting raffle winner is NOV 1st!





any questions just email me



No comments:

Post a Comment