First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, October 01, 2010

Store Up Your Treasures

12x12
oil on canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
Available
150.00
free domestic priority shipping
***
If you know my love of still life and particularly this subject you can understand
that this is always a joy for me to paint.
This one was for the good of my artist soul.
Not a topic for everyone I realize but if it is, and you would like to purchase it, I will donate 20% to the charity of your choice.
It would also make a lovely gift for the person on your list who has a fondess for glass marbles.
***
When I was little my brother and I had ongoing games every Saturday morning trying to win each other's most beautiful prized marbles.
Happy memories are treasures you really should store up.
***
We are our memories.
email to purchase and name your charity:

No comments:

Post a Comment