First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, September 04, 2010

What's On The Easel? Variety!

Sharing some work in progress is always fun for me...these are in varying stages of completion and all currently on the easel. Thanks so much for looking!

Under the Autumn Moon
is a doggy noire for Fall...the story of two friends wandering under a rising moon at the farm.
In a state of near completion this will soon be offered to assist
Cascades Beagle Rescue.
***
Early in the Morning
This oil is in a very early stage and my plan for it is to convey the promise of sunrise with my favorite breed (Spots have yet to be placed) catching the early rays. Enjoying the different colors
for this seascape from my usual blues and greens. Like Dalmatians waiting for adoption there is something about the colors of morning that convey hope.
Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay inspired this one.
****

A Gift for the Season
Ah yes...Oscar my little Muse (Pam A's Boy) has the most expressive eyes...I love the light in his and his winsome expression...can he be resisted?
The colors of the season will surround him.
He will be helping Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue.
***

Store Up Your Treasures
A new oil still life in one of my favorite subjects that I just enjoy painting.
It is for my pleasure of working through the puzzle of patterns, reflection, transparency, light and shadow.
This is play time for me.
***
Thinking about a special gift? Considering a Commission?
email me!
All of the above will be available soon.
If you have a desire to purchase and want to reserve in advance
and wish to know more about them
Please just email me.
All my work will benefit a charity.
***
Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment