First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor of Love...





The Call Home
12x12
oil on canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
This is the updated version of the work in progress.
This painting is based on the idea that each animal is accompanied over the Rainbow Bridge on their way Home with a guardian that helps make the transition easier for them.
I love painting my vision of Angels with Animals...it gives me great joy while I paint this topic. I know we are surrounded by the grace of angelic presence throughout our lives and their assistance is always available to us when we need it most.
~~~
This painting is available
150.00
with 25% of the sale going to
Friends of the Bristol Animal Shelter
Please visit their site to see what pets are ready for adoption.
If you would like to purchase this painting and help the rescue just
email me.

Art Helping Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment