First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Prudence - FIRST LOOK!

SOLD!
10x10
oil on canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
This painting is available for
DALMATIAN RESCUE TAMPA BAY
inspired by "Prudence" a senor up for adoption.
DEAR PRUDENCE by the Beatles does come to mind...but she is "dear" and she needs her own bed, your bed? and a forever family.
you can find her on the DRTB website.
***
Also I would like to say it is a poignant reminder to me of time passing. Our own Lizzie, the central figure in our home , is aging and my connection to every single senior Dalmatian is so evident in my heart and in my art.
I live in that state of denial and see her as the "puppy" she has always been but the reality is she will be 13 in August and I am keenly aware of every moment of her time.
Our time with her.
I think she keeps wondering why we are always kissing her. LOL
***
If you want to purchase this painting before I list it elsewhere for sale
once it is gone...it is gone.
20% to the rescue!
125.00
free domestic shipping.
***
STAY TUNED!

update:
THE PAINTING HAS SOLD...................

No comments:

Post a Comment