First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, May 23, 2009

On The Easel ... coming soon for Bristol Animal Shelter

"Our Differences Make Us Who We Are"
8x10
oil on canvas


This is a new piece that I have started for Bristol Animal Shelter in Bristol RI. http://www.friendsofthebristolanimalshelter.org/About-Us/

This was one of their beautiful cats named Duet. I was given permission to use some of their adoptible pet images for paintings that will help the shelter. As I was scrolling through my reference files today I came across the image that suggested the painting. A white cat with one yellow and one blue eye. The title came to me before the paint was on the canvas....Stay tuned for the finish...

and support your local shelter!






1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I bet it sells in a minute.

    ReplyDelete