First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, May 08, 2009

Listings and Musings

A week of May is already gone...so hard to keep up. I have relisted a few pieces on Ebay as
FIXED Price listings...NO BIDDING ...if you see it and you want it...buy it.

I have maintained my 20% donations in my listings...it is difficult to let go of that when it goes to the animals. I pay out fees and more fees but the donations remain the same.

I hope to keep that level of helping up and as anyone who can do the math can figure my profits are modest at best. I don't even want to think about what supplies cost etc...
So if you are supporting rescue and still want to have a nice piece of original art at more than reasonable prices KNOWING your collecting is actually helping ...please view and purchase what you are drawn to.
I am going to keep painting regardless of sales ...it is what I NEED to do...it is wonderful when the work helps others...that is my passion and purpose in life.

Remember my site when you are thinking about those hard to get gifts for your family and friends if they have an interest in oil paintings or art and enjoy some of the subject matter of mine which I try to keep varied.
thanks for looking and all your support of homeless animals.
(Below is the latest piece for rescue!)







No comments:

Post a Comment