First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BE AN ELF!


Give till it FEELS GOOD!

I will say this MANTRA until the end of the year...I DO NOT need another gizmo, sweater, pair of earrings or any other item bought for me again this year. No, I am not ungrateful to those who remember me with a gift. But I really don't need more STUFF.
In fact, I am willing to bet the farm that most of us don't need more STUFF.
So what to do?
I plan to give whatever I can to help those in need. That is to say, people and pets who have a heck of a lot less than I do. Maybe they haven't got a roof, maybe they haven't enough to eat, maybe they need some kindness shown to them, they might be lonely, too.

I don't have to tell anybody what they need to do. I give people credit for knowing that there is need out there.
Most of us blogging and accessing the internet are doing OK. I think that is a safe assumption to make. So if you can give a little, share a little and acknowledge how GREAT it feels to help a bit...then give a little more and really feel some Spirit and Joy course through you like that Holiday Egg Nog!
Be an ELF!
Sprinkle Some Cheer!

GIVE THE GIFT OF ART TO HELP HOMELESS ANIMALS.
image copyright 2006 Carol Chretien

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful idea Carol!

    This year I will make a difference!

    ReplyDelete