First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, June 01, 2012

One Down...a bunch more to go! "Lantern Light"

SOLD
LANTERN LIGHT
10x10
oil on gallery wrapped canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
So...finally have some work that is dry enough on their first passes to paint! Started with this one because it was the closest to being done and I needed to have something to post on DAILY PAINTER's GALLERY for Saturday.
That was democratic I think. I understand we have 5 days of RAIN coming so drying time is very slow.
I am thrilled to have things to keep working on for the next wet week!
***
I have been wanting to paint the lantern and I needed a cat subject so I thought "Siamese" would go nicely here with their dark face and dramatic blue of the eyes against the warm background.  Here you have it.
***
Cliche' ??? I don't know but I do know I am happy with it.
so if you want to help YOUR FAVORITE RESCUE...make the purchase...it is 100% donation right to the rescue.
100.00
SOLD
DONATION WENT TO
SAVE THE DALS
carolchretien@aol.com
this painting will post tomorrow on the WEB for sale.
***
and as ever, thanks for your time and attention!
Carol

1 comment: