First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wild Woman ...Completed

WILD WOMAN
10x10
oil on gallery wrapped canvas
CAROL CHRETIEN
***
The sides of this canvas are painted for a contemporary feel
and can be displayed without frame.
***
Painted in my own realistic style with a touch of impressionism for flow.
I enjoyed painting the light in this piece and when sold it will give 20% of the sale to
the non-profit rescue of your choice.
A wonderful gift of art for the gardener in your life while gifting to an animal in need!
Please pass this link on to anyone who may enjoy floral art.
email to purchase.
This painting will be featured in support of
ART HELPING ANIMALS
8/12/10
on
Daily Painters Gallery

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the way you captured a glow to this flower! It is stunning! I'm so happy I came to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb use of Color Carol, as Pam has said. I really like the mix of warm and cool.

    ReplyDelete