First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, August 06, 2010

Back to Basics

In the beginning I painted Dalmatians to help Dals in need and today I am beginning the return to help Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay.
This new painting just started today is a work in progress (WIP) inspired by one of their Dal Mixes named Dusty.
Sharing a couple of images in close crop format.
I start with basic lines to place the composition, I go right to the eyes to begin the connection to the painting for myself.
It seems more than a two dimensional exercise when the subjects eyes are watching you paint.


More to come and thanks for looking.
Please support your favorite rescues with a donation if you can. Many animals are being needlessly destroyed in this economy.





No comments:

Post a Comment