First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Time Again...And Again...And Yet Again

PUMPKIN TIME AGAIN
20x24
oil on canvas
handstretched unframed
Original oil
CAROL CHRETIEN
600.00
***
I have this painting on my walls, and every year at this time I post it as a tribute to the season of pumpkins and autumn and all the things I love best about living in New England.
This painting of one of our porch pumpkins is a favorite.
I get lots of inquiries but it remains on my walls.
It has yet to find the right buyer I suppose. No loss for me as I enjoy looking at it.
Three weeks in the making, I painted this in a hyper realistic style and enjoyed the thin glazing to get the glow and the colors just right and to my satisfaction.
Should the work sell it will give a donation to a non-profit rescue.
***
domestic shipping is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment