First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, October 30, 2009

Caught With The Goods - Carol Chretien

SOLD
10x10
oil on canvas
Caught With the Goods
***

A friend suggested I paint an appleheaded Siamese Cat.
Here it is...tried to keep it loose and bright yet painted on a toned canvas.
That is something I rarely do.
***
This morning I started the day once again in the foul gray mood this weather has handed us but made myself sit at the easel with a brush in my hand and work on this little piece.
The afternoon is for SPOTs but this one for TABBY'S PLACE will help kick off the holiday season.
You have to keep ahead of the current or you are swept away...
right now...I am treading water.
Lets see where it flows.
***
RESERVED FOR SALE
125.00
20%to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment