First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cat & Roses - First Look - On the Easel

UPDATE! this painting has sold to help Tabby's Place!
This has been a busy painting weekend which is fine with
me.
After a strange week...the full moon probably helped that
out a bit...it got down to 2 days to concentrate on painting.

This new oil that sits on the easel is a work in progress that is inspired by the idea of "shabby chic"...the soft colors and the full blown roses...this painting comes from my muse to the canvas. One of those paintings that is swirling about in the back of your mind whispering to you to "paint me!"

So I did...I started it today. It was so enjoyable to watch it come out of my head and through the brush onto the canvas board.

It will be offered for sale soon with a percentage to charity.
There are a few other things coming along too, still life and some new Dalmatian paintings.

Check back later....and enjoy what is left of the weekend!
peace and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment