First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, June 06, 2008

Waiting for Sunshine! argh!

...yes....that is what I am doing...we have had so many gray days it is on the verge of annoying when it comes to getting some good photos of the work!
FIRST LOOK!

"Brownstone Kitty, Catching a Breeze"
new oil
coming soon for rescue
SOLD 6/13
***
One of my favorite masters is Edward Hopper...his city scenes from life in the 1940's are among my most favorite work of all time. Not that this is anywhere near a Hopper but it is a tip of my beret to him.
When the sunlight comes back to New England I will get a decent image of this work for listing.
***
New work is coming and lots of new work for Tabby's Place is on the way for JULY1st when we start the new focus on rescue from the artists at Art Helping Animals!


I have been busy in the studio and working on a variety of subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment