First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Sunday, March 21, 2010

TIME OUT! ...Announcement

I have been trying to decide how to possibly get some much needed work done here in my home and still try to keep all the balls in the air.
It has come down to taking one of my jobs out of the equasion.
***
I am going to close the studio for the month of April to give me a chance to do some work in in the house without the guilt and worry of not getting artwork done for my favorite rescues.
***
So when I return to painting in May I hope to be eagerly refreshed and ready to jump into my work with wild abandon and a freshly painted and organized studio, house and spring cleaned yard.
At least that is my plan.
***
STAY TUNED....I will be back soon.
THANKS TO ALL WHO FOLLOW MY WORK, HELP RESCUES WITH ART AND ARE JUST
ALL AROUND GOOD FRIENDS!
you are truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment