First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

DALMATIANS FOUR - finis


My work on this commission is done! I hope you got a chance to see the process from start (blank canvas) to finish...you can scroll down and take a trip through "memory lane" if you have not.

I hope the receiver of this Christmas Gift will enjoy it as much as I loved painting it.

I will be making a donation to my 3 favorite DALMATIAN RESCUES from this sale for Christmas.

Willing Hearts Dalmatian Rescue, Save the Dalmatians, (both are Art Helping Animals supported rescues....AND my own favorite gang of spots rescue...Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay!


Happy Christmas in a Merry Spotted Way!

now....on to rescue painting till the end of the year!

STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment