First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cat & Mouse Toy Tales...continue!

WHO CAN IT BE NOW?


Emmi and her Toy Mouse, Bartholomew, on alert...
Painted right from the studio as Emmi & Company sit with me while I paint.
The series continues and you can see in the collage (below) she always has a little tale to tell.
It started with "The Storyteller" and is still telling little bits about her day.
When Emmi came back to life from her Thryoid Crisis I took a series of photos of her with her mouse toy. She put up with me posing her for "Ironic, Isn't It?" the painting of her toy mouse on her head. LOL!!!! I still laugh when I look at the pics of that one.
That expression said it all and I was glad she wasn't speaking english.
Now as the ideas or scenes present themselves I paint them.
All the paintings in the series have SOLD to help rescue.
this one is now
AVAILABLE.
8x10
oil on canvas


TO PURCHASE:
125.00
20% to BAMA BULLY RESCUE






Thanks for helping animals in need with art!

No comments:

Post a Comment