First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Progress with Airedales!

" We'll Take The Window Seat "
soon to be finished for
NARA
airedale rescue with 20% to the charity.
I am having so much fun with this painting. It is because it makes me remember making art as a kid. It was of course my favorite past time and it was so much fun to have the freedom to color and draw and paint whatever I wanted to. That is what it is like painting for the rescues.
You just let your imagination take you to color filled places.
I still have some corrections and need to add some details but it will be finished pretty soon.
***
If you are interested in reserving this painting before it is listed for sale please email!
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment