First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Monday, July 21, 2008

If you could read my mind......

My web site www.carolchretien.com has new and older work available for sale ...over 45 paintings in a variety of sizes, subjects and price range, framed and unframed are listed there. Some are gallery paintings that were exhibited in juried shows and some have won awards for painting excellence.

Rescues caring for the ever increasing population of homeless pets are facing the same struggles with the economy as the rest of us. We will all be digging deeper this year with the cost of living rising every week. Buying art from ART HELPING ANIMALS artists is one way to be sure rescue gets a donation but... you can also directly help at your own local shelter!

As an artist, I am happy to help through art. My donations range from 20% to 100% with every sale and also include donations of art and prints of past work for charity auctions.

ART HELPING ANIMALS artists have donated over $ 50,000.00 to rescue in 2.5 yrs!

If you are planning to purchase animal art or other pieces of art and my work interests you...please feel confident that a homeless animal will also benefit from the sale.
Thanks for all the support in the past and I look forward to providing new pieces for rescue in the future as well.

NEW!

Just off the easel and newly available on Ebay.
Emmi, my studio cat companion, models for
TABBY'S PLACE
20% to the rescue.
***
other new work is now on ebay!
and see all my listings while there
***

No comments:

Post a Comment