First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Real Trooper - on the easel for Tabby's Place

Miss Lillian
work in progress
***
This beautiful girl was the much loved "welcome wagon" cat of
TABBY'S PLACE Cat Sanctuary and Rescue.
***
In preparation for the summer art event as
ART HELPING ANIMALS teams with TABBY's to
shine the spotlight on their hospice and rescue work and how AHA helps with art...
I have started this portrait of Lillian
it will be auctioned at 100% donation to the rescue in July.
***
I will share her story and what she meant to the people and cats who knew her when the painting is listed.
***
My easel has been filled with many new cat paintings for this rescue
and it will be fun to share them all for summer.
The ART HELPING ANIMALS artists will be painting new pieces using some of the ADOPTABLE Tabby's Place Cats as their inspiration and their models...there are currently 84 in their care for adoption!...some really beautiful cats, some with special needs, some older, younger and of every color.
***
I have mentioned my Emmi, who is doing GREAT since her Thyroid crisis treatment, and I know how much I appreciate her every minute of her life...I hope the stories we share of the cats we paint and paint for will inspire adoptions, sponsorships and collection of great artwork that will benefit this rescue...
***
This "heads-up" is just a little preview of good things to come this summer
combining fine art with helping homeless animals.
STAY TUNED!
***
I also want to welcome the link to the left of American Impressionist
AUSTIN MALONEY
we are sharing our art links with you!
he links us back to
Art Helping Animals on his site!

No comments:

Post a Comment