First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Thursday, April 03, 2008

What a Week! Chicken Soup was on the Menu...

FOR THE ARTIST's SOUL
What a week!
***
I have been in bed all week with the worst cold I have had in years. Knocked me right out of the picture and while I am somewhat better I haven't the energy to get into the studio just yet.
Better days are coming but for now I just want to send along this piece of new work I was working on before the cold got the best of me.
It is called "Patterns, Soft and Bold" it will be offered soon for the
Dalmatian rescue
WILLING HEARTS
one of the best of the best all-volunteer rescues.
Details will be coming soon about the listing.
***
Looking forward to getting back to normal and back to work
and kiss this cold good-bye!
**
Stay Well.
thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment