First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Loose Ends and New Things....

Munchkin's Painting for Falmouth Friends of Dogs rescue in Falmouth MA
has found its home.
I received a nice email that they forwarded to me from the winner of the fundraising raffle.
A true coast to coast effort, the painting is now in New Mexico.
Ellen B. loves the painting and the work done by this rescue and the knee surgery that gave this dog a better future.
It is nice to know that people help from all over the country!


"MUNCHKIN"
****
On the easel:
"HALIFAX"
(a work in progress)

This week has seen some requests for commissions in my inbox...I have been moving slowly since the first of the year. Some of you may know from my FaceBook postings that I have been
doing some therapy on my "painting arm" and trying to get back into the work of helping rescue with art but the pace is slow.

One of the commissions I started a few weeks ago is of Halifax the beagle.
( I have permission to share some work in progress from Hali's dad.)

This painting will be done this week. The charity that will benefit will be BONES at the client's request.
***
New work is about to start. I look forward to "picking up the pace" and getting some
good rescue work going.
Thanks for looking...updates coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment