First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tiger, Tiger...phase 2

Phase 2 getting there and loving the fun painting this one....


Hope to get it done for Thursday's post on Daily Painter's Gallery.
The image is a little dark here but wait for the finish...
Whiskers go on last!
***
By the way...I just got a phone call from a local (to me ) animal rescue org that tells me 2 of my donated prints garnered 300.00 at auction
100% to the rescue!
Now that made my day.
The animals win again!
***
Blessings for the hard working rescuers and the animals they serve...life is GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    Way to go Carol!! The colors are super on this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I'm so glad to tell you that this cat is beautiful! I love your big cat series.

    ReplyDelete