First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

EVOLUTION...my way

How the series evolved....
Big Cat Collage
It started with the painting in the upper left...
"Lineage" was a painting of a tiny cat in rescue in Bristol RI
I designed a painting around her and needed some BIG CAT refs to weave into the background of the story.
Then as I researched I went nuts over the Great Cats and Big Cats and Knew there was a nice segue into a series of 10x10 square formatted oils that bring the viewer face to face with the cat.
The eyes are so incredible to look into ... you are just pulled in...not as prey thank goodness!
LOL
***
A new one is swirling around in my mind for next month...the link will bring you to the auction with 20% to NARA the National Airedale Rescue we support with art sales
Art Helping Animals.
Thanks for looking! Thanks for helping!
~~~~
Thanks also to my great friends at Morguefile.com who make ref images available to artists
that allows us to go wild when we need details or research.

No comments:

Post a Comment