First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello, again!


It has been an interesting time the last few weeks...A pain in the right side of my abdomen raised it's ugly head and turned into GALLBLADDER SURGERY!

NOT a real surprise for me as I have lived with minor attacks of this over the years but my time avoiding faceing the music ran out!


So here I am recuperating and behind in all my activities. I hope to get back to the easel and get some work done but it is not just a matter of physically painting ... you have to get your brain and heart wrapped around the work, too. That is my new challenge, to regain the lost momentum.


One thing that helps make it easier to do this is to remember WHY the passion is there in the first place.

Helping Homeless Animals is my passion and while it is wonderful that there are so many fabulous faces to paint, to draw attention to their needs...the other hand holds the fact that I wish there wasn't a NEED to do this!

Paradox! But there you have it...so this is the new face of NEED shown here today...to hopefully draw some attention for PUPS & PALS rescue ...please look at this face of GINA...who is waiting to find a home of her own.


and then contact Pups and Pals ...also visit...http://art4animals.blogspot.com/
and see all the art and charities that might capture your heart & help homeless animals!


In the meantime...I heal on the inside and find my way back to work on the outside and it all comes together just as it was meant to be!
PEACE & CHEERS!
Carol
Image Copyright 2006 "Gina...waiting for a home"

1 comment:

  1. My best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to the "momentum" Carol.
    That portrait of Gina just breaks my heart. I hope she finds a home soon.
    My bassett-hound, Archie came from a breeder, but both my cats, Owen and Edie are from shelters. Wish I had room for more, but it's pretty tight here in my little one bedroom bungalow!
    Pick up that brush!
    ...chuck

    ReplyDelete