First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Friday, March 23, 2012

At Long Last!

...Back in my studio.

I will be working on new pieces that are helping me to get back into the swing of things.
I will be painting to help hompeless animals and donate to charity.
Until the end of the year ALL my work will be 100% donations to non-profit rescues.
Any sales will go to charity as I regroup and reconnect with my favorite Rescues.

I will be blogging about and promoting animals in need of adoption and help and working once again in conjuction with a
wonderful group of Artist through
ART HELPING ANIMALS. www.arthelpinganimals.com

The art blog of Art Helping Animals, posting work for sale at Daily Painter's Gallery as part of the group from AHA and on my own blog and website will all go to the cause of helping animals find homes, get medical care and maintenance while they await adoption.

Great needs in very tough times! Art has the POWER to help and my passion and voice are lent to this pursuit.

I have spent the last year working through many challenges and changes...sometimes it has a positive side effect by allowing you to step out of your comfort zone, step back and find new bearings.

We lost our beloved cat Emmi, my studio companion, at age 18 and Lizzie (our Dalmatian) is learning to fill the role. In the picture taken just yesterday with me in my studio she is inspiring me to get back into the game and shake the rust out of my skills at the easel.

I am starting out with some small collectible pieces of art in a variety of themes.
I will begin showing these pieces next week with the hopes that you can join me on the journey.
My right shoulder is still healing (a VERY long year!) but I am able to handle the smaller pieces of work without a problem.

I am not quite ready for commissions of larger sizes but hopefully and with attention to Karmic principles I can send out some good work that will help others.
Feel free to share my news, my work, and please support non-profit rescues who do so much with so little for so many.

Off and running on the new adventures of Art that helps animals!
The Studio is OPEN!
peace and blessings,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I've missed your work and look forward to seeing what comes along now that you are back in the studio. Condolences on the loss of Emmi .

    ReplyDelete