First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Twice Blessed ~ Print gallery updated!








These three images as well as others have recently been added to my website

you can access here:


The sizes and prices are as listed. A donation to charity is given as always.

I recently purchased the Dachshund Print for myself to frame and donate to a fundraiser (more to follow about that) for homeless doxies...and I was very pleased with the quality of the print.

I have had good feedback on the Dalmatian print also.


Any questions? You can always email me.

These make a great gift or print art for yourself.

Two weeks approximately for delivery. My print arrived to my PO box in a secure mailing tube.

I will be adding more prints from sold work in the future.


Thanks for helping animals in need through a purchase of art!

Carol

























































No comments:

Post a Comment