First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Life and Making Choices...


Hello my fellow travelers...life is a journey and you are either on board with that or not. Right now I am like the painting subject above...looking out to sea and wondering what is coming over that horizon in the next blink.


Some of you know that I have been trying my best to manage a miserable orthopedic problem with my right shoulder that is just not working out for me.


With the help of a wonderful massage therapist I have taken it as far as it can go and have given it a good fight to keep from even a hint at a surgical solution.


Yesterday I finally gave in and now my next step is to have an orthopedic surgeon weigh-in on what will happen next.


I am suspending my painting for now and just wanted to let you know that I have so appreciated you following and supporting my efforts on behalf of the animals in rescues that I have been privileged to work with.


I am hoping that I will be back at the easel before long if things go well with whatever options I am given and path I must take.


You can always send me a Hello on my FaceBook page or email anytime.


Thanks for your friendship and support and I will catch you on the flip side!


All my best...Carol


(I will also post this in an email through my website ...sorry if you get to see it twice!)

3 comments:

  1. <3 get well soon Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the emails and Facebook posts wishing me well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Sending you hugs and get better wishes my friend! Take care of yourself : )

    ReplyDelete