First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Life and Making Choices...


Hello my fellow travelers...life is a journey and you are either on board with that or not. Right now I am like the painting subject above...looking out to sea and wondering what is coming over that horizon in the next blink.


Some of you know that I have been trying my best to manage a miserable orthopedic problem with my right shoulder that is just not working out for me.


With the help of a wonderful massage therapist I have taken it as far as it can go and have given it a good fight to keep from even a hint at a surgical solution.


Yesterday I finally gave in and now my next step is to have an orthopedic surgeon weigh-in on what will happen next.


I am suspending my painting for now and just wanted to let you know that I have so appreciated you following and supporting my efforts on behalf of the animals in rescues that I have been privileged to work with.


I am hoping that I will be back at the easel before long if things go well with whatever options I am given and path I must take.


You can always send me a Hello on my FaceBook page or email anytime.


Thanks for your friendship and support and I will catch you on the flip side!


All my best...Carol


(I will also post this in an email through my website ...sorry if you get to see it twice!)

3 comments:

  1. <3 get well soon Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the emails and Facebook posts wishing me well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you hugs and get better wishes my friend! Take care of yourself : )

    ReplyDelete